If you love peaches, these overnight oats are an absolute must-try! Ripe summer peaches are swirled into creamy rolled oats and a handful of other wholesome ingredients including coconut yogurt, chia seeds, and almond butter.
We love overnight oats because they require very little hands-on prep time (just 5 minutes) and the refrigerator does the rest of the work! Plus, this version is naturally sweetened and packed with plant-based protein and fiber. Swoon! This summery recipe is absolutely delicious and versatile (sub any other stone fruit). Let us show you how it’s done!
Health Benefits of Oats
Oats are a whole grain, making them rich in fiber. They’re also packed with antioxidants, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium, and more. Research even suggests they may help support healthy cholesterol levels and have anti-cancer properties (learn more here).
How to Make Peach Overnight Oats
Making these peach overnight oats is super simple. Start by mixing together dairy-freemilk with vanilla and salt for flavor, maple syrup for sweetness, nut butter for a protein-boost, and chia seeds to add thickness.
Then add the rolled oats and peaches, mashing the peaches a little so they release all that peachy goodness into the liquid! Top it off with swirls of coconut yogurt for MEGA peaches and cream vibes, and place it in the refrigerator to let the magic happen.
When it comes out 6+ hours later, the oats will be tender, the mixture will be thickened, and you’ll have delicious overnight oats ready to enjoy!
We hope you LOVE these peach overnight oats! They’re:
Quick & easy
& SO delicious!
They’re the perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack, especially during summer (the peak of peach season)! Make them extra special by topping with more peaches, almonds, coconut sugar, or our Simple Grain-Free Granola.
More Overnight Oats Recipes
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oats
- 3/4cupplain unsweetened dairy-free milk(almond, cashew, or boxed coconut)
- 1/2tspvanilla extract
- 1Tbspalmond or cashew butter
- 1-1 ½Tbspmaple syrup
- 1dashsea salt
- 1Tbspchia seeds
- 1/2cuprolled oats(gluten-free certified as needed)
- 1/4cupdiced peaches(ripe and juicy // thaw if frozen)
- 2Tbspcoconut yogurt(we used plain Culina // any thick yogurt will do)
FOR SERVING optional
- Extra peaches
- Chopped almonds
- Coconut sugar
- Freeze-dried peaches
- To a jar (wide-mouth is best) or small bowl with a lid, add dairy-free milk, vanilla, nut butter, maple syrup, salt, and chia seeds. Stir to combine. Leaving some bigger blobs of nut butter will add a nice textural component.
- Add oats and diced peaches. Stir well, slightly mashing the peaches. Dollop the coconut yogurt on top and swirl into the oats. Leave some big clumps — again, they’re delicious the next day! Secure with a lid and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- The next day, add your preferred toppings (we like more peaches, granola, chopped almonds, coconut sugar, and/or freeze-dried peaches). Enjoy!
- OPTIONAL: If you prefer warm oats, you can heat your oats in the microwave for 45-60 seconds (just ensure there's enough room at the top of your jar to allow for expansion and prevent overflow, and that it’s a microwave-safe container), or transfer oats to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until warmed through. Add more liquid as needed if oats get too thick/dry.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours. Not freezer friendly.